Save Money and Gain Extra Farm Storage
Shipping containers can be utilized for many farm and agricultural processes.
Recently there has been a rise in farms and vineyards purchasing shipping containers (also known as sea cans, or conex boxes) for farm storage.
Why Shipping Containers?
Our containers make excellent farm storage for a number of reasons. The most popular reason?
Shipping containers offer sturdy, economical, and portable storage.
They offer a perfect solution to farmers, vineyard owners, and ranchers looking for harvest overflow storage.
Some agricultural businesses use containers to declutter and clean out their barn and make some much-needed space! Some farms like having a separate, portable workshop for around the farm projects.
At ContainersEZ, we set standards for quality of the containers we sell.
- All of our containers come with our leak-proof guarantee (18-months guarantee for used containers and 5-years for new containers).
- All our used containers meet a minimum 2-star rating, while many are rated 3-star or 3-star+.
- Our shipping containers rodent-proof and leak-proof – perfect for protecting an overflow harvest, animal feed, and specialty equipment.
- Shipping containers purchased for farm, ranches, and agricultural purposes are most commonly Used Shipping Containers or New/1-Trip Containers.
- Occasionally, when storing overflow harvest, or when storing temperature sensitive goods – like fermenting wine and fermenting beer –
a refrigerated container is a better choice.Refrigerated containers are a terrific choice for keeping produce, grains, and temperature sensitive beverages chilled. These insulated containers come with heavy-duty cooling systems and require a 50-amp electrical connection.
Below is a review of our most-popular choices for farms, ranches, and vineyards – new containers and used containers.
Containers can be modified to suit. Insulation can be added, roll-up doors added, man-doors added, ceiling vents added, and A/C holes cut out and ready for your A/C unit installation. Lighting and electrical can be added as well.
How Do Farms Use Shipping Containers?
We have a few amazing examples.
From animal stables (horse stables, sheep stables, and pig pens), to farm storage, to a portable workshop, a horse tack room, and even a full-on barn – farms, ranches, and vineyards get creative with shipping containers for their agricultural businesses.
Ready For A Quote?
If you would like an EZ No-Hassle quote on one (or more) of our shipping container units, please contact us now.
We’d be happy to help you find the right container for your needs.